Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A joy

 You see, or see me, I'll be there, not sad not happy; you read, or do not read me, love is there, not to go; you love, or do not love me, love is there, it does not increase diminished; you with, or not with me, my hand is in your hands, give up do not give up; to my arms, or, let me live in your heart. silence. love. silence. joy. mm After the widely read by the warm people. It seems extremely rare love is a treasure, and indeed, it has become the most elusive and precious.
looked good again last night, energetic rhythm of the film, especially the segment Yi Wang's performance has never been a man crying so exciting.
I do not consciously think of the No, we are saying br> crying mess. can really put words on it, why Ku Cheng this? can not give a definite answer, not tell, but also channel is unknown. only in the moment, moving, and then cried.
west wind, received more than sympathy.
There is a joy, not expensive, do not jump, very practical, very comfortable, no matter whether laughter, tears worth mentioning, as is so old monk meditation, silence, and indifferent.

No comments:

Post a Comment